Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love my Airwalks


I don't care what other people think about my cool kicks. These are not converse however, they're a knock-off brand called "Airwalk." They are cheaper and actually more comfortable. These are my first pair of high-tops so I love them very dearly....I love wearing dresses and skirts with them because it looks very feminine yet punk. But I would not describe my fashion style as "punk" or anything like that. Maybe sweet-rocker? I'm not sure. I never call them my sneakersbecause sneakers are for running and I hate running. I'll have to post some of my converse/dress/skirt outfits. Those outfits are my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the daily updates! I check back each night! Keep it up Ellis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I keep up with them every day! Try and tell ANYONE you can about my blog! Please, please, please! Fashion people at work! ANYONE! Tavi Genvison only had her blog for LESS than a year and she got invited to a front row seat at fashion week! Spread this blog like fire! Tell Simon Dunan if you can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Missy told me a GREAT story about you running: the time you didn't have your shoes for gym class and had to run the mile in your ballet flats -- and then did REALLY well! It's very spunky!

    ReplyDelete