Friday, October 2, 2009



I love this little ribbon/scarf thing! The colors in it are so pretty. It looks hippie-ish. I guess....I really like head wraps but everyone always questions me with my outfits saying "that doesn't match, you look weird, what are you wearing etc." only because those people are too clothes-minded (hehehe, get it close/clothes?) to understand the fashion world. Sorry if I just sounded a bit snobby.
I found these gloves digging through old boxes and I know just what they shall go with...my Halloween costume! It's only for school and parties, I don't trick-or-treat anymore. I'm not going to reveal what my costume is until Halloween. I am only going to give hints! Haha!

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that glove! It is from one of my former Halloween costumes, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about those "clothes-minded" people! I think often, it is way more fashionable when things AREN'T so matchy-matchy. But you're faaabulous, dahling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Audi,
    Your adoring public is eagerly awaiting your next entry! Please satisfy our need for your inventive fashions!
    XOXO,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete