Saturday, November 7, 2009

Biker Chic


I know, I know, this bandanna-hat is a little out-dated but, bandannas are so, biker-ish? Is that the way to say it? Bandannas make a perfect "I'm tough" statement. So if you are ever trying to accomplish that, now you know for sure from the little fashion guru...
Yes, this is one of the last of my summery pictures. Ever since this past month's computer break-down, I had so many summer pictures left, but they are still worth every one's time! So don't give up on them! To get back on track, the jewels (my term for jewelery) in the picture posted above is just something for my fellow followers. A small inspiration for new outfits. You can like them or not, but there will always be more where they came from. Check back tomorrow for a new entry!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you will ever read this comment Miss, but in that pic of me, there is not a single drop of make-up on my fache!

    ReplyDelete