Wednesday, November 11, 2009



This is my favorite jacket in the world! Isn't it so, different? I just love it! Did you ever see the movie Grease? Probably. Well, the Pink Lady's jackets look just like this on. I'm not to happy about that. Everyone always brings it up too. Ugh, annoying!
Can you guess where I got it from? My darling, H&M. You can always depend on that wonderful store. Guess how much? $15.00 when it was originally $34.00! If I really like something but it is just overpriced, I wait for it on clearance. If I do see and it fits. It was meant to be....That is how this jacket and I came to be. It was fate. P.S. Sorry for the drama at the end. hehee!

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is nice and all, but it always messes up my spelling! See! Look! "On" was supposed to be "one!" I check every single word! RRrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pink Ladies reference, even if it irks you. You're updating a classic look!

    ReplyDelete